NPI Dashboard Education Scholarship
At NPI Dashboard, we value education and helping students in need. We believe it's also important that students understand health and healthcare. Our scholarship is essay-based with one deadline during the year.
To enable students to have better opportunities, we are pleased to offer an annual $600 scholarship to an individual who is currently attending an accredited United States college or graduate school.
To apply for the
scholarship contest, applicants must submit a 700-900 word essay on the following topic:
What type of healthcare system would best serve the entire nation of the United States of America?
The application guidelines are as follows:
- Essays must be received by November 1, – 5 PM CST.
- Essay must NOT be previously published.
- Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org in word format (.doc / .docx). Links to Google Docs or PDFs will not be considered.
- Applicants must be eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of application.
- Applicants must be legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia.
- Applicants should include their name, address, and phone number.
- Applicants must show proof of enrollment in an accredited United States college or graduate school.
- No additional information should be included.
Once the application deadline has passed, the essays will be reviewed and judged based on the following criteria:
- Responsiveness to the question
- Grammar and style
- Thoughtfulness and originality
- Use of proper MLA citations
We look forward to reading your submissions and helping the winner meet his or her education costs. The winner of the
scholarship will be announced on December 15, . The winner’s article will be featured on our website and our social media feeds.